In accordance with the provisions of section 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, DEGABRIEL MADRID informs through this Cookies Policy about the use of devices for storage and retrieval of data in terminal equipment of the Users.
1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and that allow users to store preferences for browsing, making the interaction between the User and the website faster and easy.The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as these do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the website, without preventing access to the contents.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Own Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to function correctly, which is why they are essential for the User to be able to use all the options of the Website and navigate through it normally.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by DEGABRIEL MADRID, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
DEGABRIEL MADRID uses the following Third Party cookies:
- Advertising cookies
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information in a standard way about the User's browsing and their behavior patterns.
They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of Users on the Website. The information collected through analytical cookies is used for the creation of navigation profiles of the Users of said Website, in order to introduce improvements in our service.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for Users.
- Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit.
4.- HOW TO DISABLE THE COOKIES?
All browsers allow changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- Google Chrome (https://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
5.- COOKIES IN THE MOBILE DEVICES
As happens in computer browsers, the browsers of mobile devices allow changes to the options or privacy settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (https://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (https://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (https://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you can not access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website offers you .